Program Educational Objectives (PEOs) – ICD
- To provide students with the basic knowledge of Computer Fundaments, Hardware, Operating System, Internet and Networking, Databases and computer Programming.
- To enhance students critical thinking with the help of practical training and in-house training so as to develop their analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- To provide students a deep insight into various cutting edge technologies & tools and thereby creating diverse career opportunities.
- To provide a solid academic, technical, and intellectual background that would enable them to pursue degree courses.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs) – UG
- To provide exposure to students in emerging technologies with adequate practical training & opportunities to work as teams on multidisciplinary projects with effective communication skills and leadership qualities.
- To prepare students to excel in computing industry profession through quality education with a solid foundation in mathematics, engineering and basic science.
- To prepare students to inculcate professional ethics, social responsibilities and effectively communicate IT concepts to become leaders, researchers, entrepreneurs and social reformers.
- To develop professional skills in the students that will prepare them for immediate employment and for life-long learning in advanced areas of computer science and related fields.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs) – PG
- To prepare the students to become successful professionals in the field of research, academia, industry and consulting firms.
- To prepare the students who will achieve peer-recognition; as a successful researchers through demonstration of good analytical, research, design and implementation skills.
- To develop technically competent and skilled researchers to take up research oriented projects involving challenging tasks.
- To give in-depth knowledge in the emerging fields of Computer Science with the ability and confidence to specialize in the areas of interest.