Dr. Birmohan Singh
Computer Science & Engineering
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
About 30 years
System Analysis and Design
Life member ISTE,
International Journal Papers
1. Sharma, S.R., Singh, B. & Kaur, M. Hybrid SFO and TLBO optimization for biodegradable classification. Soft Comput (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00500-021-06196-0
2. Singh, H., Singh, B. & Kaur, M. An improved elephant herding optimization for global optimization problems. Engineering with Computers (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00366-021-01471-y
3. Kashyap, D., Singh, B., & Kaur, M. (2021). Chaotic approach for improving global optimization in Yellow Saddle Goatfish. Engineering Reports, e12381.
4. Sharma, S. R., Singh, B., & Kaur, M. (2021). Classification of Parkinson disease using binary Rao optimization algorithms. Expert Systems, e12674.
5. Singh, G., Kaur, M., & Singh, B. (2021). Detection of epileptic seizure EEG signal using multiscale entropies and complete ensemble empirical mode decomposition. Wireless Personal Communications, 116(1), 845-864.
6. Singh, D., & Singh, B. (2020). Investigating the impact of data normalization on classification performance. Applied Soft Computing, 97, 105524.
7. Singh, D., & Singh, B. (2020). Effective and efficient classification of gastrointestinal lesions: combining data preprocessing, feature weighting, and improved ant lion optimization. Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing, 1-16.
8. Dalwinder, S., Birmohan, S., & Manpreet, K. (2020). Simultaneous feature weighting and parameter determination of Neural Networks using Ant Lion Optimization for the classification of breast cancer. Biocybernetics and Biomedical Engineering, 40(1), 337-351.
9. Singh, D., & Singh, B. (2019). Investigating the impact of data normalization on classification performance. Applied Soft Computing, 105524.
10. Rawat, N., Singh, M., & Singh, B. (2019). Wavelet and total variation based method using adaptive regularization for speckle noise reduction in ultrasound images. Wireless Personal Communications, 106(3), 1547-1572.
11. Singh, D., & Singh, B. (2019). Hybridization of feature selection and feature weighting for high dimensional data. Applied Intelligence, 49(4), 1580-1596.
12. Singh, G., Singh, B., & Kaur, M. (2019). Grasshopper optimization algorithm–based approach for the optimization of ensemble classifier and feature selection to classify epileptic EEG signals. Medical & biological engineering & computing, 57(6), 1323-1339.
13. Singh, B., & Kaur, M. (2018). An approach for classification of malignant and benign microcalcification clusters. Sādhanā, 43(3), 39.
14. Pal, P., Singh, B., & Kaur, M. (2018). Prediction of Accuracy for Hepatocellular Carcinoma Patients using Cluster based Feature Ranking. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH & HEALTH SCIENCES, 7(8), 130-140.
15. Singh, B., & Kaur, M. (2017). An Approach for enhancement of microcalcifications in mammograms. Journal of Medical and Biological Engineering, 37(4), 567-579.
16. Tiwari, S., Singh, B., & Kaur, M. (2017). An approach for feature selection using local searching and global optimization techniques. Neural Computing and Applications, 28(10), 2915-2930.
17. P Verma, M Singh, B Singh (2017). Human Detection using Robust Feature Set of HOG and LBP with SVM. International Journal of Advancements in Computing Technology 9 (1), 1-9
18. Singh, B., Kaur, M., Singh, D., & Singh, G. (2016). Automatic number plate recognition system by character position method. Int J Comput Vision Robot, 6(1/2), 94-112.
19. Prajapati, H., & SINGH, B. (2016). An approach for shadow removal in moving object. International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security (IJCSIS), 14(8).
20. Singh, B., & Jain, V. K. (2015). Computer Aided Classification of Architectural Distortion in Mammograms Using Texture Features. International Journal of Computer and Information Engineering, 9(7), 1742-1747.
21. Singh, B., Jain, V. K., & Singh, S. (2014). Mammogram mass classification using support vector machine with texture, shape features and hierarchical centroid method. Journal of Medical Imaging and Health Informatics, 4(5), 687-696.
22. Kumari, S., Kaur, M., & Singh, B. (2013). Detection and Tracking of moving object in visual surveillance system. International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, 2(8).
23. Kaur, M., JS, U., & Singh, B. (2011). Integrated Approach To ECG Signal Processing. International Journal on Information Sciences and Computing, 5(1).
24. Kaur, M., & Singh, B. (2009). Powerline interference reduction in ECG using combination of MA method and IIR notch. International Journal of recent trends in Engineering, 2(6), 125.
1. Singh, D., & Singh, B. (2018, December). Feature Weighting for Improved Classification of Anuran Calls. In 2018 First International Conference on Secure Cyber Computing and Communication (ICSCCC) (pp. 604-609). IEEE.
2. Singh, G., Singh, B., & Kaur, M. (2019). Analysis of Electroencephalogram for the Recognition of Epileptogenic Area Using Ensemble Empirical Mode Decomposition. In Recent Trends in Communication, Computing, and Electronics (pp. 481-489). Springer, Singapore.
3. Rawat, N., Singh, M., & Singh, B. (2019). A Hybrid Approach for Speckle Reduction in Ultrasound. In International Conference on Innovative Computing and Communications (pp. 259-268). Springer, Singapore.
4. Kaur, M., & Singh, B. (2019). Diagnosis of Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma Using KNN. In Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Communication, Computing and Networking (pp. 637-641). Springer, Singapore.
5. Singh, A., Singh, M., & Singh, B. (2016, June). Face detection and eyes extraction using sobel edge detection and morphological operations. In 2016 Conference on Advances in Signal Processing (CASP) (pp. 295-300). IEEE.
6. Singh, S., & Singh, B. (2016, May). Optimum resource allocation approach in cloud. In 2016 International Conference on Advanced Communication Control and Computing Technologies (ICACCCT) (pp. 600-605). IEEE.
7. D Singh, A Verma, M Kaur, B Singh (2015). Cervical Cell Classification Using Random Forests. International Conference on Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering, At Zurich, Switzerland.
8. Singh, D., & Singh, B. (2015, December). Data hiding in videos using Background Subtraction. In 2015 2nd International Conference on Recent Advances in Engineering & Computational Sciences (RAECS) (pp. 1-5). IEEE.
9. Tiwari, S., & Singh, B. (2015, December). A hybrid approach for feature selection. In 2015 Third International Conference on Image Information Processing (ICIIP) (pp. 277-280). IEEE.
10. Singh, D., & Singh, B. (2014, December). A new morphology based approach for blood vessel segmentation in retinal images. In 2014 annual IEEE India conference (INDICON) (pp. 1-6). IEEE.
11. Singh, B., Singh, D., Singh, G., Sharma, N., & Sibbal, V. (2014, July). Motion detection for video surveillance. In 2014 International Conference on Signal Propagation and Computer Technology (ICSPCT 2014) (pp. 578-584). IEEE.
12. Singh, B., Singh, D., & Singh, G. (2013, December). Recognizing fast moving objects at normal human perception rate. In 2013 IEEE Second International Conference on Image Information Processing (ICIIP-2013) (pp. 119-124). IEEE.
13. Kaur, M., & Singh, B. (2011). eLearning, eHealth and eBusiness in India. In Proceedings of International Conference on Computer Communication and Management (ICCCM 2011).
14. Kaur, M., Singh, B., Ubhi, J. S., & Rani, S. (2011, November). Digital filteration of ECG signals for removal of baseline drift. In Proceedings of International Conference on Computer Communication and Management (ICCCM 2011) (Vol. 5).
15. Kaur, M., & Singh, B. (2011, February). Comparison of different approaches for removal of baseline wander from ECG signal. In Proceedings of the International Conference & Workshop on Emerging Trends in Technology (pp. 1290-1294).
16. Singh, B., & Kaur, M. (2010, February). IT applications in healthcare. In Proceedings of the International Conference and Workshop on Emerging Trends in Technology (pp. 170-172).
Medical Image Processing and Signal Processing, Machine Learning
Copyright © 2023 , Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal - 148106 Distt. Sangrur, Punjab, India
Developed & Maintained by Administrative Computer Services System (A.C.S.S), SLIET