(1) Major Singh Goraya, and Lakhwinder Kaur, “Fault tolerance task execution through cooperative computing in grid”, Parallel Processing Letters, 23(1), pp. 1350003(1-20), 2013.
(2) Major Singh Goraya, and Lakhwinder Kaur, “Resource grouping in grid towards the availability and reliability of computing service”, Journal of Advance Computing, 1, pp. 1-8, 2013.
(3) Major Singh Goraya and Harjinder Kaur, “Cloud Computing in Agriculture”, HCTL Open International Journal of Technology Innovations and Research, Vol. 16, pp. 2321-1814, 2015.
(4) Deepak Sharma and Major Singh Goraya, “Cloud Computing: An Overview, International Journal of current Engineering and Scientific Research, Vol. 2 (5), 2015.
(5) Gagandeep Kaur and Major Singh Goraya, “Distributed Resource Information in Grid for Efficient Resource Discovery”, International Journal of current Engineering and Scientific Research, Vol. 2 (5), 2015.
(6) Harjinder Kaur and Major Singh Goraya, “Role of Cloud Based Technologies in Agriculture Process across Countries: A Review”, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, Vol. 14 (9), 2016.
(7) Neha Garg and Major Singh Goraya, “A survey on energy-aware scheduling techniques in cloud computing environment, ” International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, Vol. 14 (10), 2016.
(8) M. Hasan and M. S. Goraya, “Successive stage multi-round scheduling for cube based multi-processor systems, ” in Proc. IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research, pp. 251-254, 2014.
(9) M. Hasan and M. S. Goraya, “Optimization of X-ray tomography through a cooperative computing system in grid, ” in Proc. Advanced Materials and Radiation Physics, 2015.
(10) M. Hasan and M. S. Goraya, “A framework for priority based task execution in the distributed computing environment, ” in Proc. IEEE International Conf. on Signal processing, Computing and Control, 2015.
(11) M. Hasan and M. S. Goraya, “Priority based cooperative computing in cloud using task backfilling, ” Lecture Notes on Software Engineering, Vol. 4, No. 3, 2016.
(12) Harjinder Kaur, Major Singh Goraya, “Outline of the Cloud Computing Platform” Presented at International Conference on Communication, Information and Computing Technology ICCICT-15 held at Global Institute of Management and Emerging Technology, Amritsar (Punjab) on dated May 12-13, 2015
(13) Harjinder Kaur, Major Singh Goraya, “Applications of Information Technology in Agriculture ” Presented at 6th National Conference on Communication and Networking NCCN-16 held at SLIET on dated February 05-06, 2016
(14) Harjinder kaur, Major Singh Goraya, “Computer Networks Implementation in Agriculture” Presented at National Conference on Pervasive Computing held at DAV College, Bathinda on dated May 6th, 2016.